GetReviews.ai integrates with Google Sheets to enable the automatic exportation of customer survey data. Note: To ensure proper functionality, please do not add, edit, or remove columns from Google Sheet. The Google Sheet is meant to be read-only. If you would like to manipulate data, please mirror cells onto a new sheet.
- Go to Google Sheets
- Create a new, blank Google Sheet
- In the top right corner of your sheet, click the green “Share” button
- Name your sheet, and then (1) paste the following email address into the “Add people and groups” textbox: email@example.com. (2) Make sure “Editor” is selected for user permissions, (3) uncheck “Notify People,” then (4) click “Share”
- In the URL bar, locate the Sheet ID. This should look something like the bolded text docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ 1KbpKS_kImmTOc2Xr1x3vXlssjqtXLTs_kaUV8L3CkyI /
- Copy the Sheet ID
- In the top right corner of your screen, click the user icon () and click “Integrations”
- Under Google Sheets, click “Configure”
- Toggle the “Enabled” checkbox so that Google Sheets is enabled, and click Save
- In left-hand navigation, click “Surveys”
- Click “Edit” next to the survey you would like to export data to Google Sheets from
- (1) Go to Integrations tab, (2) click the “Google Sheets” checkbox, (3) paste the Sheet ID into the text box, and (4) click save
You should now begin to see survey data coming into your Google Sheet when customers complete the survey.