The “Product” giveaway type is a physical product that will be mailed to your customer upon survey completion. When your customer selects a giveaway with the “type” of “product”, a step is added to the survey that collects your customers physical address.
- Giveaway Name: The giveaway name is what will be presented to your customer as the giveaway that is available for selection.
- Image: The image shows your customer their giveaway selection
- SKU: The SKU value here should match the SKU value in the warehouse that you intend to fulfill your giveaway from. For example, if you are fulfilling your giveaway redemptions from your own warehouse, the SKU value that you input here should match the SKU value for this product in your warehouse. Making sure these that these SKU values match from GetReviews to your warehouse is crucial in enabling automated fulfillment.
- Description: The description field allows you to display a text description of the giveaway.
- Redemption Limit: The redemption limit allows you to set a maximum number of times that one customer can claim this giveaway. For example, if you set the giveaway redemption limit to 1, this means that your customer will only be able to claim this giveaway once. If your customer goes through the flow again, they will not be able to select this giveaway again.