GetReviews is capable of creating new orders within ShipHero automatically when users claim a giveaway. Follow the instructions below to setup the ShipHero integration on your GetReviews.ai account.
Create a ShipHero Access Token
- Login to Shiphero
- Once logged in, hover over “My Account” in the navigation and select “Users”
- In the top right corner, click the “+ Add Third-Party Developer” button
- Enter “GetReviews” for the first name, “Integration” for the last name, and any email address you’d like for the email as long as the email address doesn’t already exist anywhere in ShipHero’s systems.
- Click the “Add Developer” button
- On the resulting page, you will see an Access Token and Refresh Token value. Copy both of these values to a word processor, you will need these later. (Note: you will only see the access token value once, so please be sure to copy it correctly.)
- Click “Update Developer” to save this token.
Enable ShipHero Integration on GetReviews Account
- On GetReviews, click the user icon in the upper right corner, then click “Integrations”
- Click “Configure” under the ShipHero integration
- Check the “enabled” box, and paste your entire access token into this field
- Click save.
Enable ShipHero Integration on GetReviews Survey
- On GetReviews, click “Surveys” in the left-hand navigation
- Edit the survey you wish to use the ShipHero integration on
- Click the “Integrations” tab
- Check the checkbox next to ShipHero
- Click save.
- Your GetReviews Giveaway SKU value must match your ShipHero Product SKU value. If the SKU values do not match, the automation will fail and an order will not be created.
- All ShipHero orders created by GetReviews are tagged with the word “GetReviews” along with the Amazon order number of the originating order.